How Our Aerial Filming Service Works
Flyweight Filming exists to provide top quality aerial filming and videography services. If you haven't commissioned drone videography before, don't worry, it's easy to do, and we're here to help you. Drone aerial filming differs from aerial stills photography because of a higher degree of complexity in piloting and camera operations. The requirement to fly tightly and accurately is what really makes a shot sparkle.
Before you book aerial filming or videography services from anyone, check for a current and valid 'PfCO' (Permission For Commercial Operations) from the CAA. Any legitimate and responsible aerial filming company will be happy to email you a copy. You can check it is current and valid by looking on the CAA Website
- Give Us A Call : Whether you are a company or a private individual, tell us about your aerial filming idea. It doesn't matter whether you know exactly what you want, or welcome suggestions from us. We're here to help.
- Location Info : Once we have established the brief, and understand the requirements, we gather information about the shooting location(s).
- Booking : Depending on the size of the shoot, we block out the target & contingency dates and collect your 20% deposit to fully secure them.
- The Shoot : Whether we are the primary production company or are providing services to a managing production company, we execute the flights and capture first class footage.
- The Footage : If you have purchased production services from us, we will produce the video as per the brief. If you simply want the raw footage to edit and produce, we will get it to you within two working days.