Aerial Photography For Progress Reports
Aerial photography is becoming an indispensable part of every Architect & Surveyors tool kit. With low cost, high quality images coupled with short lead times, the benefits are clear. Project stakeholders require updates on a projects progress to evaluate whether it is hitting milestones on schedule. Using aerial photography & videography to provide this information in a rich, succinct and easily digestible way is a real revolution. Keep clients and colleagues updated while reducing the need for costly and time consuming site visits.
Commercial Land Sales | Development Marketing | Boundary Disputes | Progress Reports | The Planning Process
Your clients are deeply interested and invested in their development, whether for a private home or a commercial investment. Sharing the progress of construction mile stones has never been easier, and allows the client to see progress without the need to come on site.
Aerial Photography Enables:
- Your Company To Show Progressive Habits & Openness To New Technologies.
- Easy Communication Of Development Progress.
- Reduced Site Visits From Busy Yet Involved Clients & Investors.
Structure Of Our Service:
- Day 1: Perform Shoot
- Day 2: Colour Correct & Mosaic Images
- Day 2: Add Any Annotations Required
- Day 3: Delivery Of Images To You
With prices from £250 + VAT you can't ignore the value of Aerial Photography in the planning phase of your project.